[WEB4LIB] Web snapshots for presentations

Jerry Kuntz jkuntz at rcls.org
Mon Mar 29 18:52:30 EST 1999

IE's Favorites has options for downloading the viewed page and all pages
linked to it, creating a subscription to the site at the same time.
To demonstrate interactive capabilities offline, the best bet might be a
camera program:
Microsoft Camcorder or Lotus ScreenCam. I last used Camcorder about a year
ago; it was a free download, but lacked a Pause control; I just did a quick
check of their site--if it's still there it's really buried. ScreenCam's
demo lacked a Save option!
Jerry Kuntz
Ramapo Catskill Library System
jkuntz at rcls.org